This exciting award winning Italian restaurant, winner of ‘’Best Newcomer’’ in 2008; What’s On ‘’Best Italian Restaurant’’ in 2009 and “Highly Commended Italian Restaurant” by Time Out Dubai Awards in 2010 is a result of the collaboration between English culinary giant Marco Pierre White and jockey legend Frankie Dettori. The service combines fine – as well as casual dining in a relaxed and cosy atmosphere, featuring a menu with over 80 dishes reflecting authentic Italian cuisine. Located on the ever popular and bustling JBR walk, Frankie’s has a vibrant bar with a Pianist seven days a week playing all time favourites from Frank Sinatra to U2 and back.
General Manager: Ms. Ilaria Rimessi
Tel: +971 4 399 4311
Fax: +971 4 399 4377
Open seven days a week.
Lunch: 12.30pm to 3.30pm
Dinner: 5.30pm to 11.30pm
Late Dinner: 11.30pm to 12.30am (reduced menu)
- Best Italian Restaurant 2010 What’s On Awards
- Authentic Italian Restaurant UAE Italian Industry & Commerce (2010)
- Best New Comer 2008 What’s On Awards
- Best Italian restaurant 2009 What’s On Awards
- Highly Commended (Italian Restaurant) 2011 TimeOut Dubai Awards
Al Fattan Towers, Jumeirah Walk, JBR, Dubai